- The Prospectus will be available at the school admission office as per the newspaper advertisement.
- The cost of the prospectus is Rs.150/- by cash.
- The parents have to deposit the Registration Form along-with all required documents at the school's admission office as per the newspaper advertisement.
- The Registration charges are Rs.1000/- by cash.
- The Parents are requested to collect a copy of the syllabus for the Entrance test on the date of entrance.
- All the parents who have registered their children will be informed about the entrance test and interview with the Principal by telephone or by post.
- The time duration for the Admission test for classes I to V is 1.5 hrs and for III to IX is 3 hrs.
- The Admission test for classes I to V will be taken in English, Maths, Science and Hindi and for classes VI to IX will be taken in English, Maths and Science. Kindly prepare your child accordingly.
- Both the parents have to accompany the child for the Interview with the Principal.
- The list of the selected candidates will be put up on the school's Admission Notice Board.
- The parents of selected candidates need to contact the Admission office at 10.00 A.m to complete the Admission formalities.
- Enrolment Form, Student-Parent-Data, Health Card to be collected from the Reception of Block - A or B and duly filled up and completed in all respects.
- Cash of Rs. 1600/- for Nursery & Prep class and different fees for different classes..
- Monthly fees will be changed according to the fee schedule given in the fee card..
Note : Kindly discuss with transport department for the particular route fee Quarterly Tuition & Bus Fees shall be deposited together through same cash along with the parents.
- Two passport size photographs along with the parents of the child is required for the enrolment form.
- One group photograph of child, mother, father is required for the same.
- Original Transfer Certificate issued by the previous School must be submitted if applying for the admission in class L.K.G to IX & XI.
- Original Birth Certificate must be submitted if applying for the admission in Nursery & Pre. Nursery.
- In case you fail to take admission on the date specified, the vacancy will be offered to the next candidate in the waiting list. No claim for admission will be entertained subsequently.